KPMG TANÁCSADÓ KFT.
IT Advisory Consultant
We help our clients with industry-specific services to create value and manage risks. Our wide-ranging client portfolio enables you to gain real-life experience in industries such as telecommunications, energy, IT, finance or sports, and to work on ground-breaking projects.
What You would do at KPMG:
- Take part in large business and IT projects (Strategy development, Vendor selection, Project management, System and organization review, etc.).
- Analyze the effectiveness of business processes and IT systems.
- Assist with the analysis of client requirements and development of proposals and deliverables.
What brings you aboard:
- University or college degree specialized in Economics with strong interest in IT and/or degree in IT with strong interest in Economics.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in consulting or 4 years of work experience in project planning and implementation in banking and/or telco sectors.
- Interest in new technologies.
- Strong English skills and Hungarian native language knowledge is a must.
- Good Command of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability and willingness to learn and deliver in a challenging environment.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- IT Development
- Project Management
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- 3-5 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Hungarian (native)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Kérjük, pályázatát a jelentkezés gombra kattintva küldje el.