As one of the region’s largest telecommunications infrastructure services provider, CETIN Group drives digital transformation by providing cutting edge telecommunications infrastructure solutions.
The CETIN Group means four infrastructure operators – CETIN Bulgaria, CETIN Hungary, CETIN Serbia and CETIN in the Czech Republic with approximately 3000 employees. With the organization constantly working on improving and managing technology demand, its focus is to deploy the best in class telco infrastructure and meet challenging market demands.
CETIN Hungary owns and operates one of the largest 2G/3G/4G telecommunications network infrastructure in Hungary and was founded in 2020 as a spin off from Telenor Hungary and subsequently acquired assets, employees and contract portfolio of Telenor Common Operation.
We work with highly skilled, highly motivated, world class experts. Join CETIN and be part of this team!
Currently we are looking for an
IP Network Engineer
The primary purpose of this position is to build, operate and maintain Core and Enterprise IP Network. The best canditate in this role will monitor performance, system logs and activity on whole network and devices, also execute system upgrades based on evaluation and testing.
- Operate, maintain, availability of IP Network and related services
- Deliver timely and efficiently resource provisioning tasks (integration of new network elements including commissioning and acceptance tests)
- Execute and coordinate preventive network maintenance tasks in domain of IP network (including acceptance of new software versions and testing of new functionalities)
- Execute corrective maintenance activities in IP network (troubleshooting, handling of emergency cases)
- Participate in planning and controlling of troubleshooting and performance reporting processes
- Track vendor performance, measure and follow SLAs
- Responsible for continuous improvement of IP network quality
- Participate in performance monitoring of IP network
- Support CNOC team; participate in on-call service
- University degree in telecommunications or computer engineering
- Minimum 2 years of work experience
- Theoretical understanding of main techniques that are used in transport and IP network systems
- Hands-on experience in operating IP network technologies
- Fluent in English, both written and oral and native Hungarian
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Continuous learning possibilities (in-house and on-line LinkedIn trainings)
- Professional development (participation in network modernization with new features and new techonologies)
- Flexible working hours with Home Office possibility (with granted remote access)
- Competitive benefit package (annual gross 700.000 HUF cafeteria, health insurance, optional smartphone up to 120.000 HUF value, advanced mobile services and unlimited Hipernet)
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- IT Security
- 1-3 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Home office available
- Employee status
health cost contributions, cafeteria, professional training
How to apply/ contact information:
If our job ad caught your attention, please apply via our Career site!
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!