Huawei is the leading technology company in many IT and telecommunication fields with a worldwide presence, our market position and weight is constantly growing thanks to the R&D focused organization and heavy investments we make to regional and local presence. EBG is our Enterprise Business Group, one of the 3 business divisions which is focusing on large enterprise and governmental customers. Now we are offering a chance to join the Enterprise Business Division as a IP / IT network presales consultant in Budapest, which location is already home of many talented Huaweiers and where a massive site development project is under realization to create one of the biggest regional hubs of R&D, support and sales functions!
IP / IT network presales consultant
- Understand and get involved in customer (both named account and channel) strategies, business development, and operations processes, steer potential requirements, and influence customers' strategies, businesses, and operation regarding the Enterprise and/or Government ICT network area;
- Plan and implement professional market and customer communications and events, understand customer requirements and be able to guide these requirements as a trusted partner;
- We expect you to be a valuable and important part of the customer engagement team of account/channel/delivery managers. You will have full support of our regional and HQ experts responsible for the technologies which you are responsible for.
- We expect you to actively participate in presales, tendering/offering and delivery process.;
- Holding presentations and workshops and technical alignments with customers and partners (both online and offline) are a vital part of your job.;
- Compose technical and commercial proposals for justified projects;
- Establish and strengthen the relationship with the customer’s team, to help extend more sales
- A Bachelor's degree or above; preferably in a technical field or in other field with relevant technical experience;
- Deep understanding and technical background/experience on switches/routers/WLAN/firewalls and/or server/storage/enterprise communication systems on the Hungarian market;
- Familiarity with relevant mainstream vendors, vendors’ product & solution and distributors;
- Experience in system integration;
- Have the ability and affinity to sales project development;
- Experience in project bidding;
- Good communication skills, teamwork spirit, open mindset to new cultures, working methods and technologies and willingness to take responsibility for personal contribution;
- At least 2-3 years of relevant professional experience;
- Excellent English and Hungarian language skills.
What we offer:
We offer you a professional career in a rapidly growing global technology company with a clear personal development path, an efficient mentoring system for a smooth start and an outstanding work environment including state-of-the-art office conditions (soon moving to brand new campus). Our competitive salary package includes a personal incentive frame, meal allowance and a private health insurance.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/contact information:
Please send your detailed Resume/CV in English via E-Mail (MS Word or Adobe PDF), indicating your earliest enroll date as well as salary expectations.
Please be assured your CV containing personal information will be kept confidential and be used only for job match in Huawei.