Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
We are looking for a
for our Technology Team
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Operation and maintenance of the Vodafone HU IP network, keep contact with suppliers’ and VCNO, Deployment and Engineering. Provide on call service for the IP network. As senior expert suggest solutions and practices make IP network better and better day by day.
You will be involved in the following tasks
- Operation and maintenance of the IP network active devices, services
- Continuous 7*24 hours support of IP Core Network (On Call during out of normal working hours)
- Trouble Ticket handling – involving vendor’s support if needed
- HW and SW Fault analysis and resolution
- Preventive and proactive maintenance activities, quality improvements
- Systems administration
- Ensure the Backup and Restore functions
- System documentation
- Test execution (operation and integration tests)
- Cooperation with internal and external parties
We are looking for you if you have
- MSC or BSC degree in Telecommunication, Information Technology or Electrical engineering
- 1-3 years of experience in IP area or IP related specialization in the University
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate spoken and written English
- CCNP, CCSP, CCIP, CCVP, CCIE certifications
- knowledge and understanding of GSM/GPRS/UMTS systems and telecommunication protocols
- Linux/Solaris administration experience
- Programming experience (PHP, Perl script)
- Experience with any of F5, Checkpoint, Huawei, Fortigate, Nokia equipments
What we offer:
- professional training, certificates
- Mobile, laptop, RED subscription
- home office
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, apply online!