Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for an
IP Design Architect (maternity cover)
for our Technology Team
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
In the Pre- and Post- Sales Phases, responsible for the overall solution concept and costing, including possible 3rd party components. Ensures that recurring customer requirements are being reported to product development with the objective to productize and standardize these solutions. Supports the delivery and the product manager during customer and development projects.
You will be involved in the following tasks
- Responsible for understanding customer requirements and translating those into high level design for Onenet and Connectivity solutions. Works together with customer to find the most suitable solution for customer’s business. Designs to cost.
- After contracting creating low level design and responsible implementation of complex cases.
- Design of the holistic solution concept including partner share and procedural illustration technique, operation and customer operations for bespoke services.
- Responsible for preparing technical proposal, consolidation of all cost estimates of the faculties.
- Accountable for overseeing all Onenet and Connectivity requirements, managing pipeline, forecasting internal and external resource needs of respective sales segments
- Responsible for release/change control of technical changes to solution design with support of other departments
- Responsible for continuous service improvement, updating design materials, such as qualification form, HLD templates and other technical materials.
- Specialization in one technical path
- Mentoring for Design Specialists and Engineers
Service architecture design
- Responsible for supporting new service/product developments with network/IT architecture design
- Continual service improvement to decrease technical and engineering cost and increase automatic provisioning level
- Liaise with vendors to understand and follow technology trends during design processes
- Responsible for architecture budget planning, support financial planning activities
- Utilize new capabilities in existing platform to increase competitiveness of Vodafone services
- Drive initiatives of new ways of automation to accelerate service activation and secure implementations
- Drive initiatives of machine learning and deep learning capabilities for technology optimization and preventive maintenance
We are looking for you if you have
- BSc. in Computer/Industrial/Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- 3-8 years of experience in design of IP networks
- Experience in customer facing and design role is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of network components and protocols.
- CCNP or similar certification is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written English and Hungarian knowledge is a must
- Highly motivated, customer focused individual with a “can-do” attitude
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!