Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
We are looking for a
for our Technology Team
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
You will be involved in the following tasks
- Creating new IP network plans in AWS
- Firewall setting design and Implementation ( Cisco ASA, Checkpoint)
- Load balancer setting design and Implementation
- Continuous support for VF Hungary IT projects in IP network point of view
- Continuous support for VF Hungary cloud projects in IP network point of view
- Define and implement IP network physical layout for datacenter projects
- Regular reporting based on agreement (expected form and frequency).
We are looking for you if you have
- MSC or BSC degree in Telecommunication, Information Technology or Electrical engineering
- 5 years of experience in IP networks
- Deep knowledge and understanding of IP networks and protocols, network security
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate spoken and written English
- Excellent computer skills
- CCNA/CCNP Cisco certification or similar network level exam is an advantage
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
- We provide home office opportunity for most of our colleagues working in the capital and ensure the necessary equipments as well (laptop, mobile phone, internet if needed)
- In our retail stores plexi walls, gloves, masks and social distancing floor marks provide protection
- We also provide home office for those who work in our call center in Miskolc, and have the opportunity to do so
- Our technical colleagues are also equipped with protective equipment
The most important thing for us is the health and safety of our employees, so we have introduced the following measures for our current and future employees to prevent the spread of the coronavirus:
Applying for our jobs is still going smoothly:
1. In the selection process, we use video interview format that does not require personal appearance
2. The entry date may vary depending on the job, it will be communicated by the designated recruiter
3. You need to appear in person only once when you are hired and need to pick up the necessary equipment for remote work (it will happen in a safe environment, our colleagues wear protective gear during the handover)
4. After getting your laptop and mobile phone, your manager and team members will help you to get to know your tasks via conference calls
We continue to work together day by day to make everyday life better, easier, and more enjoyable with our technology and services.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- System operator, Maintenance Staff
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, apply online!