We are looking for A
Invoice processing Accountant
For our NEW Finance Center in Budapest
Diaverum is one of the world‘s leading providers of renal care with a strong patient focus.
Our experience in renal care dates back more than 25 ears and we have been at the forefront of the industry ever since.
Operations currently span 25 countries with over 14,000 motivated employees
who serve a patient base of more than 40,000 individuals.
Join us on our exciting journey to launch our new Finance Center in Budapest. Let’s work together to create and implement the most innovative processes and controls on the field of accounting. Your experience and idea counts!
The P2P Department will be responsible for processing, booking and payment of all incoming invoices while safeguarding the company’s internal controls as well as complying with local regulations.
- Managing vendor accounts
- Ensure timely processing of incoming invoices
- Keep contact with other departments, stakeholders and external suppliers
- Preparation of proposal of payments for suppliers invoices
- Processing inventory related entries
- Coordinate and resolve issues arising from P2P systems and processes
- Participate in testing and other ad hoc projects
- Experience within finance and accounting is welcome, however we are happy to consider fresh graduates as well
- Strong written and spoken English language, knowledge (basic France language knowledge is advantage)
- Strong interpersonal, numerical and problem solving skills
- Solution oriented team player mind-set
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong competence in MS-Office-applications required
- Ongoing learning opportunities during the implementation of our Finance Center in Budapest
- Exciting work at an innovative, future-oriented team
- Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
- Easy to reach location in the commercial center of Buda
- Join us and contribute to our mission to provide life enhancing renal care to our patients
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BEING PART OF A TEAM THAT SHAPES THE INDUSTRY?
Please send your application including possible starting date and salary expectation to HR Hungary by clicking the 'Jelentkezem' button.