Are you interested in utilizing your language skills? Would you like to work with the complex and colorful German market right from the start? Vendors, invoices, queries, transition projects – do they sound interesting or even familiar? Added value, process improvement are not just terms for you, but something you are keen on?
Then this is an opportunity just for you!
Dutch or German or English Speaking Invoice Controller
- Check and validate incoming invoices and supportive documentation for bookkeeping so that they comply with internal regulations and legal requirements;
- Executing processes related to incoming invoices, such as claims, returns, balance notifications, master data maintenance, etc.;
- Liaising with internal teams and external suppliers of the company;
- Continuously monitoring data in general ledger and related systems;
- Participating in month-end closing activities;
- Support more senior colleagues in providing data, information and reports;
- Document and file management, as well as archiving activities;
- Provide ad-hoc project support.
"Our brands - such as Completa and Pöttyös - are widely known to the ten million inhabitants of Hungary. Growing up as a kid, Pöttyös Túró Rudi was one of my favorite snacks. I'm proud to now work for the company behind it!"
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in finance, preferably in a multinational environment;
- Proficiency in English is a must;
- At least intermediate German or Dutch is a significant advantage!
- University or college degree;
- Precision, ability to work under pressure and attention to details;
- Knowledge of another European language (eg. French, Italian or Spanish)
- Studies in Accounting or Finance is a significant advantage;
- Experience in SAP and related workflow solutions;
- Motivation to participate in process improvement and Lean projects;
"The right profile to work for our Shared Service Centre EMEA in Hungary? There's no golden rule on that. We're always looking for a good combination of everything – a perfect mix of different characters. The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team."
- Opportunity to bring in your ideas for building up a brand new Service Centre from scratch;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Challenging tasks with real added value;
- Brand new office with an entertainment unit;
- Cheerful environment with colleagues from different cultures.
FrieslandCampina is one of the sixth largest dairy companies across the globe. We produce and sell products such as dairy-based beverages, infant nutrition, cheese and desserts. A few of the well-known consumer brands are Landliebe, Pöttyös and Frico.
We opened our Budapest Shared Service Centre in January 2017, covering the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Record-to-Report and Procurement activities for EMEA countries and we are still expanding our scope.
We ensure exciting and interesting daily tasks, retaining the country based set up for end to end activities. We believe that our success is based on the balance of our colleagues; therefore, our motto is ‘We Care’.
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- German - intermediate / communication
- Dutch - intermediate / communication
How to apply:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.