Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Inventory & Flow Supervisor
Responsible of the management of the Procurement team (Supply order replenishment / Upstream material plan).
Support this team on daily operations linked to downstream and upstream flow management.
Place of work: Kunszentmiklós (55 km south of Budapest)
- Supervise the activity of the Procurement team (4 employees);
- Manage the team according to cycle event of the plant;
- Be responsible for people management including goal setting, performance management, competency development, recognition, engagement, wellbeing;
- Manage the team resources according to the load;
- Guaranty the operational update of the supply chain planning parameters (Lead Time, Quantity, Stocking policy, ...);
- Be the level 1 of escalation for the procurement team for Customer Claim management Process and supplier escalation;
- Be the level 1 of escalation for the procurement team for invoice dispute (Procurement team being the level 2);
- Supervise the efficiency of Shortages & BOV management of this team for upstream & downstream flows;
- Supervise stock level and coverage according to service level for the team;
- Leading digitization actions related to upstream activity;
- Supervise and secure the healthy production of the plant by realizing – escalate – follow-up all material shortages on running projects.
- Logistic, Trading, Economical studies (at least Bachelor’s degree)
- Min 3-5 years’ experience in similar position in production environment (material and production planning practice are advantageous)
- Good English communication and negotiation skill
- LEAN manufacturing experience
- Knowledge MS Office & SAP
- Proactive problem resolution skills and result-oriented, structured
- Professional challenges and development opportunities
- International career opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible worktime options
- Commuting solutions & travel contribution
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Logistic Specialist, Transport Organizer
- Economization, Procurement
- Project Management
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!