Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
Inventory and Digital Technology Manager
for our Technology Team
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Responsible for maintaining an accurate inventory system and for the Digital innovations in access network rollout area.
You will be involved in the following tasks
• Manage all access network inventory related tasks
• Identify gaps in the existing database and develop solutions for them
• Coordinate inventory system enhancements
• Support the ongoing development of a new system, including data migration process
• Develop processes to continuously ensure the high quality of sub-contractors' drawing documentation
• Cooperate with network design, deployment and GNED teams
• Drive Digital Transformation of the access network related tasks and activities actively apply new technologies automation and decision taking e.g. Data Analytics, Machine Learning & AI
• Deliver advanced Digital solutions to access network design related challenges
• Ensure and be familiar with Hungarian Health & Safety regulations and Vodafone Group Standards. Behave safely at all high risk objectives delivered by Vodafone and its contractors
We are looking for you if you have
• University/college degree in engineering
• At least 5 years post-qualification working experience in network inventory and GIS areas
• Deep knowledge of AutoCAD, Autodesk and MapGuide applications
• Experience on software development, Data Analytics and Machine Learning areas is an advantage
• At least 3 years people management experience
• Good overall understanding of Network aspects of a telecommunications network operating company
• Focused on timely delivery of results
• Highly motivated, customer oriented individual with a strategic insight on business needs
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Good command of English
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Building Industry, Real Estate
- Land-measuring, Geodesy
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!