The European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) is an independent EU body with the goal to increase?Europe’s ability to innovate by nurturing entrepreneurial talent and supporting new ideas. The mission of EIT is to increase Europe's competitiveness, its sustainable economic growth and job creation by promoting and strengthening?cooperation among leading business, education and research organisations as well as to power innovation and entrepreneurship in Europe by creating?environments for creative and innovative thoughts to thrive. EIT brings together leading organisations from business, education and research to form dynamic cross-border partnerships – EIT Knowledge and Innovation Communities (KICs) – in different areas connected to the most important societal challenges.
EIT Health, focusing on health living and active ageing, is a network of more than 150 partners from leading businesses, research centres and universities from across 14 EU countries. EIT Health promotes entrepreneurship, innovation, and education in the aforementioned domain. As part of the EIT Health network, the InnoStars office in Budapest involves Partners from Hungary, Poland, Portugal, and Italy, and manages projects funded by the European Union, our partners, and other contributors.
International Financial Project Manager
Being under the umbrella of the EIT, EIT Health receives funding from the European Union’s budget. Funding is awarded to us under the Horizon 2020 framework, which is a European Union grant for research and innovation with the aim of finding more breakthroughs, discoveries and world-firsts by taking great ideas from the lab to the market.
The Financial Project Manager (F/M) works on project-related financial matters in the framework of Horizon 2020 (and Horizon Europe from 2021). The Financial Project Manager (F/M) reports to the COO/CFO; and supports the project managers.
- Budgeting and accounting matters
- Manage all invoicing
- Follow-up on project spending.
- Manage all financial receipts and reporting
- Regularly report on the financial progress of the project
- Provide administrative support
Manage all project-related financial matters such as:
- An academic degree, either in Economics or Accounting
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask and balance competing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Must be a team player and take ownership
- Flexible, have a proactive and self-starting mind set
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English language. Excellent written and oral communications skills including spelling and grammar.
- High level of professionalism and reliability with proven ability to handle
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Assistant
- Project Management
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1117 Budapest, Neumann János utca 1.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply please attach your CV.