Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as:
International Entity Controller - 000000244197
The Entity Controller is an important partner to the Head of International and closely working with the Enterprise Finance, Enterprise Business, Tax and Treasury teams. Other key partners include External and Internal Auditors and Group Finance.
What you will do:
- Work with appropriate financial and operational teams to provide value added financial analysis (e.g. revenues, cost of sales, balance sheet etc.) to management, including the Board of Directors where appropriate
- Monthly review of the legal entity results to ensure all drivers of the income statement and balance sheet are understood and evidenced by the production of monthly management accounts
- Production of statutory accounts together with appropriate working papers to a high degree of accuracy and timeliness
- Ensure the effective operation of all relevant controls are conducted in a timely manner and in accordance with Vodafone policies and procedures
- Ensure local finance and tax compliance obligations for all legal entities are met with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness
- Execute relevant change plans to ensure the legal entities align to the Vodafone Finance Operating Model.
- Configure ONESOURCE templates (data mapping) based on information available from the underlying processes and local legal requirements and present final templates to local experts for validation and approval
- Actively look for possibilities to standardize/simplify processes around statutory accounts production
This position is for you if you have:
- Advanced English language knowledge
- Qualified Accountant degree with 4+ PQE with fair IFRS knowledge
- Proven experience in statutory reporting
- Very strong cooperation, coordination, communication and presentation skills
- Strong change management & transformation skills
- Experience in telecommunications industry and/or working in shared service environment is an advantage
- Overall solid technical skills and OneSource knowledge is an advantage
Why should you join us?
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home one day/week
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest 1087, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
Please click the Apply button and send us your CV.