We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Internal Control function Team and advance your career as a
Internal Control System Security Analyst
Support the IC ASR Service Manager and IC Service Manager in leading the compliance and control agenda, Segregation of Duties, PCM (former CET) management processes and the quarterly Due Diligence support.
In this role You will:
- Support the ASR Control Owner in ensuring the compliance agenda in relation to ERP security, access and SoD conflict management procedures
- Ensure all Segregation of Duties (SoD) violations from all user groups have appropriate BP finance approval of the SoD violation and have effective mitigating controls in place
- Coordinate ASR reviews and provides sign-off to Control Owner
- Inform Control Owner of any changes to ASR documentation that are required from a mandate (e.g. CORE change, Audit Finding, Project, etc.)
- Ensure control activities for respective business/function are being performed (including working with IT&S for application changes) and notifying the appropriate personnel if a change is required to the SoD Rule Set
- Support internal and external audits
- Participate in projects (e.g. continuous improvement initiatives) to improve operations or service delivery
- Review and approves access requests (manual / Saviynt) prior to assignment to users
- Other duties as assigned.
We have the following requirements:
- Educated to university degree level or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Business Management
- 2 years’ previous business experience in Internal Control
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Strong SAP security knowledge
- Experience of process analysis and design
- Global ERP experience
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks concurrently
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
- Finance, Accounting
- Auditor, Internal Auditor
- Analyst, Advisor
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Project Management
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
1133 Budapest, Árbóc utca 1-3.
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!