INTERNAL CONTROL SPECIALIST
part of FCE Interco Control Office.
The Modular Control Review Programme (MCRP) is an annual assessment of compliance with Company policy and procedures. MCRP provides the means for the management of each Ford Credit Europe (FCE) business process/function to review that controls are operating effectively within their operation. The performance of regular and appropriate checks embeds sound governance principles in key processes.
Conducting and monitoring the FCE annual MCRP program for multiple European business process / functions (e.g. location, Centres of Excellence, departments etc.) by:
- Drafting the FCE MCRP Launch note and ensuring that this is sent out to all FCE locations and central departments.
- Arranging and facilitating launch meetings, as required, to assist locations in their understanding of Program requirements.
- Developing the annual travel plan for the team, ensuring that resources are best utilised during the MCRP testing period.
- Ensuring that all updated regional and specific MCRPs are returned and submitted to the US in time to load to the auto-MCRP system.
- Verifying that MCRP Design documents completed by business process/functions are correct and that MCRP questionnaires and MCRP questions answered as Not Applicable have an appropriate supporting rationale.
- Completing onsite and remote MCRP testing of selected European FCE European business process/functions as directed by FCE Internal Controls Office and in accordance with locally approved MCRP Design documents and FCE Procedure 003 (HP) Self-Assessment Control Review Program.
- Facilitating regular MCRP status meetings with location operational and finance management to explain progress, issues found and process recommendations.
- Providing MCRP training to Internal Control Co-ordinators or MCRP Co-ordinators while on-site, as required.
- Following up with MCRP Questionnaire “champions” to coordinate required changes to the MCRP question sets for the following year.
- Reviewing MCRP deficiencies raised throughout FCE to ensure that deficiencies which are more significant in nature or not closed on a timely basis have Operation Identified Comments raised.
- Applicants must be educated to degree level.
- 2 – 3 years working experience preferably at a bank or multinational organisation
- Good interpersonal skills including strong report-writing and communication.
- Good planning, organisation and PC skills
- Ability to deliver balanced results under pressure.
- Prepared for significant travel in Europe.
- To understand what the fair treatment of Customers means and to ensure this is consistently incorporated into the role as appropriate.
- You should be a highly motivated self-starter with a drive for results
- Previous audit experience.
- Further Foreign Language skills would be an advantage, but are not essential
Additional Information and what we offer:
Some flexibility in working hours may be required to support meetings across time zones.
Significant travel of varying duration during the period April to October will be required in this role.
We offer a young and vibrant team, continuous challenges and great opportunity to grow, career opportunities and a competitive salary. Young and vibrant team
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Way of application:
Should you be interested in the above position, please send your English CV.