Nestlé Hungária Kft. is looking for a new colleague to the following position:
Internal Communication, Corporate Digital & Issue Communication Manager
- Work out and lead Internal Communication strategy and its implementation, build Nestlé Hungary reputation to its employees, ensure its proper monthly follow-up and implementation.
- Promote knowledge and common understanding of Nestlé Purpose and Values and principles with the objective to engage employees and become Nestlé Ambassador, utilise corporate digital channels via employees’ advocacy.
- Support business and organisational transformation programs with change management communication. Follow ZONE communication guide, prepare its localization
- Lead and manage Nestlé Internal communication platforms and owned digital corporate channels (website, FB page)
- Manage Issue and Crisis Management Communication both externally and internally in cooperation with the issue and crisis management team.
- College or University degree in journalism, public relations, communications or related field
- Strong communication experience at a multinational and bigger scale corporation is a must (min. 5-7 years)
- Great project management skills
- Good internet & social platforms technical and functional knowledge
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Team player who is willing to work in x-functional teams
- Digital & Social Media platforms expertise –twitter, facebook- (min. 2-3 years)
- Fluent English (advanced level English is a must)
- Previous experience at a PR agency is an advantage
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Communication and PR
How to apply:
If you are interested, please send us your complete application file (short motivation letter and CV in English and in Hungarian) until 30th November 2017 via our career site.