Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Joining Vodafone Intelligent Solutions is a journey for you to grow, discover and enjoy the way operate.
We maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services in Sales, Marketing, HR Operations, BI, Financial Operations, Bid Management, Pricing, Sales, Sales Support, Legal, Commercial Operations and Supplier Management.
We operate with 1.300+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 25 countries globally.
And what’s it like to work here? Come, find out and join us as
Intercompany and Transfer Pricing Controller (fixed term - 1 year)
Your role in a nutshell: The Intercompany and Transfer Pricing Controller is responsible for the calculation, communication and reporting of the intercompany service and brand charges across the Vodafone Group with the aim of minimising Transfer Pricing risk and ensuring charges are tax deductible in over 20 countries. This role is working across various finance teams (including VGx Finance Operations, Finance Decision Support and Financial Planning and Analysis, cooperating with India Shared Service Intercompany Team, Tax, Legal and Treasury and interfacing with Business functions and Local Markets within Vodafone Group. The role is responsible for providing financial stewardship and accounting support for all of Group charges.
Why you will love your job:
- Calculation of intercompany service charges for budgets, forecasts and year-end actuals.
- Produce monthly reconciliation of budget to actuals; explain any variances arising in Group management reports, management meetings and coordinate with Local Markets and Shared Services India in relation to monthly invoicing/charges.
- Communicate charges to operating companies, answer queries arising, cooperate with Group Finance, Tax, and business in transfer pricing / intercompany related matters.
- Support/manage external audits in relation to intercompany charges.
- Responsible for maintaining the charging model and updating intercompany agreements with new services and changes in charging methodology
- Support projects to improve the intercompany recharging and communication process in Group, Shared Service and internal level.
What will you bring to the team:
- Cross cultural awareness gained from working in a multi-national environment
- Attention to detail, ability to perform complex calculations accurately
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to analyse large data sets, excellent learning skills and ability to adapt to changes
- Excellent communication skills, structured, project oriented thinking and ability to explain complex calculations/models/processes in a simple manner
- SAP / Hyperion experience
- Ability to manage stakeholders in over 20 countries and at Group level, and to provide support in influencing senior management decisions.
Here are the benefits you will enjoy:
- Internal coaching and mentoring culture
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Our strong sense of community and teamwork means you will be supported by people from different disciplines in your everyday work and career goals
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text + 20 GB data
- Flexible working hours
To ensure our colleagues’ safety we continue working from home 3-4 days/week in the long run.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Finance, Accounting
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!