We are a global financial services firm that is leveraging technology to its highest potential. We’re looking for talented technologists to join our team. Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities at Morgan Stanley Budapest.
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal trainings
- Opportunity to shape our Budapest office and take part in our future successes
- To work with talented individuals to develop new ideas and solve some of the most complex business challenges
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancemen
- Work in concert with the Finance Technology Plant Manager to ensure that technical expertise is targeted to promote and accelerate the Risk Control and Hygiene Agenda
- Provide hands-on technical leadership and direction to the feature delivery and component teams
- Drill down on the individual hygiene program deliverables and gain subject matter expertise for each initiative. Educate feature and component teams on how-to execute remediations correctly and optimally. Inject remediation experiences back into the process so that subsequent efforts leverage the prior team's experiences. Parlay lessons learned into enriched procedures and/or tooling to accelerate Finance Technologies overall effort
- Validate new offerings from engineering teams. Liaise with the delivery teams to create POCs, identify project risks and resource requirements. Once offerings are deemed production ready work to actively promote adoption of the new technologies throughout the Finance Technology stack
- Work with feature delivery and component teams to actively facilitate capacity stress testing and on-going capacity management. Assist in devising capacity test plans, setting up of environments and measurements to ensure that applications are not at risk from a capacity perspective. Validate that hardware footprints are right sized and that apps scale as expected
- Provide technical leadership to the Hygiene Feature Team. Create/leverage conversion scripts, test scripts, code scanners and automation techniques wherever possible.
- Extensive experience in software development, design & implementation (10+ yrs.)
- Extensive experience in system integration
- Experience building out and scaling enterprise-class large scale applications
- Experience in directing skilled and experienced developers
- Expert at managing timely delivery of multiple projects with an extensive track record of success
- Experience working within an Agile environment and with Agile tools. Large scale Agile project experience a plus
- Industry-specific knowledge and experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Passion for continuous learning/personal development, team person, excellent customer service
- Degree in CS, Engineering or equivalent
You might also have:
- Development skills in Scala / Java.
- Database architecture and development. SQL expertise
- Quality Assurance / Continuous Integration Test Practices and experience a plus
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more. Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
- IT Development
- Project Management
- System Integrator
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- Full time
- >10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please send your resume.