We are on the hunt for a new colleague who will be part of the Group Risk Management Team (GRM) which sits within the Group Treasury. Our new team member will fill in the role of:
MOL Group in a recent survey has been named as the second biggest company in the Central Eastern European region so you can imagine the job will be an exciting, challenging and complex assignment giving ground for massive professional and personal improvement.
Part of the tasks of GRM is to oversee and manage the MOL Group insurance arrangements globally, incl. Slovnaft and INA. As one of the rare companies in the CEE, MOL Group also owns a captive insurance company which plays a key role in the overall risk management strategy and offers a unique opportunity to optimize the insurance spend.
The key role of the new colleague will be to manage Group insurances (e.g. D&O, PDBI, TPL, etc.) in line with the group strategy:
- Implement locally the insurance strategy: work with leading local & London based brokers and insurance companies, manage the relationship with internal stakeholders
- Responsible for analyzing the insurable risks and to determine the appropriate insurance structures to optimize the transfer of these risks to the Hungarian and European insurance markets. Also act as an internal insurance advisor to various functions and business streams incl. Legal, Downstream, Upstream, Procurement, etc.
- Oversees the compliance of assigned companies with insurance regulation & principles at local level, develops the relevant processes and policies and prepares insurance management reports.
To be successful in the role there are some professional skills which are mandatory:
- Higher education degree (e.g. Economics or Engineering preferred) with 1-2 years of experience in insurance field (e.g. insurance company or broker or insurance/risk management dept. of large corporations)
- Experience in servicing corporate clients
- Basic understanding of local insurance market and insurance wordings know-how.
- Wider experience on any of the following topics would be a plus:
- Credit Insurance / Credit Risk Management
- Motor (MTPL, CASCO)
- Construction (CAR/EAR)
Other expectations towards a successful candidate:
- Communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- MS Office knowledge and fluency in English is a must.
- Any CEE language would be a great advantage.
- Self-confident, organized, responsible, attention to details and logical thinking.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Positive & energetic attitude.
- Open to learn and to deepen his/her knowledge of risk management in energy sector.
In the role you will join a very diverse organization based on gender, age and nationality. We are proud of our diversity and we are valuing it. The insurance team consist of 5 people and reports directly to the Head of Group Risk Management.
- Bank, Insurance, Brokering
- Bank, Insurance Agent
- Risk Manager
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!