Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
We are looking for a
Infrastructure Expert - Oracle Specialist - 264019
for our Technology Team
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Provide and operate IT infrastructure services for Oracle systems related to VF European customers. Constantly optimize Oracle infrastructure and deliver cost efficient services of high quality. Supporting different project and development activities, detecting and preventing performance issues proactively.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Maintain the Oracle environments which support Vodafone Group’s key business applications
- Provide best customer experience on service performance due to regular system reviews and pro-active performance and resilience improvements
- Manage database related refresh and decommissioning programs whilst maintaining the highest level of Service availability to Vodafone customers
- Test environment support
- Project support
- HW/DB planning
We are looking for you if you have
- At least 5 years administration of Oracle databases in a production environment
- Knowledge of cloud-based Oracle DB management is an advantage
- Good knowledge of further Oracle database options like i.e. RAC, Data Guard, GRID Control
- Good understanding of ITIL
- Good understanding of SOX and Security regulations
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Project Management
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest,1097 Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.