Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
We are looking for a
Infrastructure Expert - Infra Architect - 264022
for our Technology Team
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Provide engineering design and architecture support for enterprise-level solutions using physical and virtual networking technologies, server hosting, and storage solutions.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Evaluates, designs, documents converged infrastructure that best fit to availability requirements and capacity demands for new and existing IT services to minimise service outages, ensure excellent customer experience and maximize Return on Investment (ROI)
- Works closely with Application design teams to ensure proper infrastructure preparation including communication between components to reach timely delivery of these for the projects.
- Define processes to maintain all infrastructure devices and functions across physical media, Operating Systems, File Systems, protocol stacks & network components.
- Plans, researches, evaluates and recommends new equipment and related technologies.
- Uses monitoring, performance analysis, network management, software and hardware equipment to troubleshoot and isolate problems; gauge performance and activity.
- Develop and execute contingency plans for infrastructure related software/hardware failures including isolated and major outages.
- Update system and process documentation, produce user guides, diagrams as needed.
- Work with infrastructure, application operations and service transition teams to satisfy day to day issues and requests. Participate in conference calls with client and assess their needs
- Actively and effectively cooperates with his/her internal (local, regional, global) and external contacts and stakeholders
- Maintain good working relationship with all parties throughout various level of the organization
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Keeps all company policies and procedures
We are looking for you if you have
- BSc. in Computer Engineering
- Minimum three years demonstrated working experience in converged technology engineering in multivendor environments
- Technical awareness and ability to quickly understand new technologies
- Highly motivated, autonomous individual with strong methodological background and focus on business needs
- Analytical skills, thoroughness and attention to details
- Fluent English
- Experience in business analysis, application development or application operations is an advantage
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Project Management
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- Hungarian - intermediate / communication
Budapest,1097 Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.