- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal trainings
- Opportunity to shape our Budapest office and take part in our future successes
- To work with talented individuals to develop new ideas and solve some of the most complex business challenges
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- Liase with technical leaders and feature teams across finance technology to develop the target state architecture and the data processing requirements
- Develop technical solutions, define timelines and drive concepts to implementation for loading,, enriching, securing and manipulating data for use in the Finance Data Warehouse and other target data containers. Optimize solutions for performance
- Partner with the delivery teas to develop infrastructure to provide solution for business applications. Crete technical designs, implementation plans, identify project risks and resource requirements
- Evaluate internal and external software solutions which could be leveraged to meet target state architecture goals. Consider industry offering, open source communities and standard practices for delivery the ETL infrastructure
- Develop Dev Ops practice with continuous integration techniques to rise release quality and increase speed of release cadence.
- 4* years of professions experience in application development with Java, Python and Perl
- Proficient in the object oriented programing concept and design patterns
- Experience of development on Unix/Linux platform
- Familiar with Unix Shell and shell scripting (any of KSH, bash, tcsh, zsh)
- Familiar with SDLC process
- Experience working within an agile environment and with Agile tools. Large scale agile project experience plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Degrees in CS, Engineering or equivalent
You might also have:
- Big Data technologies experience such as Spark, Hadoop or others
- Knowledge of ETL technologies such s Talend, Kylo, Informica Big Data edition and/or other related products
- Knowledge of Data Security, Data Masking and Data Encryption technique a plus
- Agile development practices
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please send your resume.