We are looking for a
Infrastructure & Cloud Architect - 000000238030
Your place in the team
Provide deployment and infrastructure architect design, sizing of infrastructure components and architecture support for enterprise-level solutions/projects using physical and virtual networking technologies, server hosting, and storage, Cloud solutions.
Infrastructure and Cloud Architect defines and delivers Global Cloud Architecture and Technical Architecture in accordance with the cloud strategy.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Evaluates, designs, documents converged infrastructure that best fit to availability requirements and capacity demands for new and existing IT services to minimise service outages, ensure excellent customer experience and maximize Return on Investment (ROI)
- Prepare deployment and infra architecture design for Cloud and on-premise IT solutions.
- Manage and size infrastructure component design
- Works closely with Application design teams to ensure proper infrastructure preparation including communication between components to reach timely delivery of these for the projects.
- Analysing application portfolios, identifying dependencies & common infrastructure platform components, and assessing transformation feasibility
- Architecting infrastructure part of hybrid AWS/Azure and on premise solutions (OpenStack) for technology clusters and patterns across IaaS, PaaS and SaaS Solutions
- Participation of generating cloud transformation roadmaps and driving buy-in across complex organisation structures
- Ensure the completeness of IT infrastructure-related tasks in IT projects.
- Co-work in application development project with (Solution) Architects, IT Security and IP network experts to contribute to infrastructure solution design, hardware sizing, hardware selection criteria and server software licensing options to achieve the project goals.
- Collaborating with consulting and managed services partners to build and execute transformation plans.
- Owning the selection of appropriate Cloud Service Providers (public, private)
- Define processes to maintain all infrastructure devices and functions across physical media, Operating Systems, File Systems, protocol stacks & network components.
- Plans, researches, evaluates and recommends new equipment and related technologies.
- Uses monitoring, performance analysis, network management, software and hardware equipment to troubleshoot and isolate problems; gauge performance and activity.
- Develop and execute contingency plans for infrastructure related software/hardware failures including isolated and major outages.
- Update system and process documentation, produce user guides, diagrams as needed.
- Work with infrastructure, application operations and service transition teams to satisfy day to day issues and requests. Participate in conference calls with client and assess their needs
- Actively and effectively cooperates with his/her internal (local, regional, global) and external contacts and stakeholders
- Maintain good working relationship with all parties throughout various level of the organization
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Keeps all company policies and procedures
We are looking for you if you have
- BSc. in Computer Engineering
- Minimum three years demonstrated working experience in IT operation or development
- Technical awareness and ability to quickly understand new technologies
- Highly motivated, autonomous individual with strong methodological background and focus on business needs
- Analytical skills, thoroughness and attention to details
- Fluent English
- Creative thinking and customer obsessed
- Good interpersonal skill, possibly experience of a multicultural environment
- Experience in Cloud (especially AWS) architecture or/and operation is an advantage
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Project Management
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, 1096 Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.