Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
We are looking for a
Infrastructure Architect - 000000238030
for our Technology Team
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Provide deployment and infrastructure architect designs, sizing of infrastructure components and architecture support for enterprise-level solutions/projects using physical and virtual technologies, server hosting, and storage.
Infrastructure Architect defines and delivers Global Technical Architecture in accordance with the local IT and Infra strategies.
You will be involved in the following tasks
- Evaluates, designs, documents converged infrastructure that best fit to availability requirements and capacity demands for new and existing IT services to minimize service outages, ensure excellent customer experience
- Prepare deployment and infra architecture design for both on-premise and cloud solutions
- Analyzing application portfolios, identifying dependencies & common infrastructure platform components, and assessing transformation feasibility
- Ensure the completeness of IT infrastructure-related tasks in IT projects.
- Uses monitoring, performance analysis, gauge performance and activity
We are looking for you if you have
- BSc. in Computer Engineering
- 3-5 years demonstrated working experience in Infrastructure operation or development
- Experience in architecture or operational field with VMware, Windows, RHEL. MS-SQL, Oracle and Cloud (especially AWS) knowledge is an advantage
- Technical awareness and ability to quickly understand new technologies
- Highly motivated, autonomous individual with strong methodological background and focus on business needs
- Analytical skills, thoroughness and attention to details
- Fluent English
- Creative thinking and customer obsessed
- Good interpersonal skill, possibly experience of a multicultural environment
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, 1096 Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.