Infrastructure Application Engineer
We are a global financial services firm that is leveraging technology to its highest potential. We’re looking for talented technologists to join our team. Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities at Morgan Stanley Budapest.
- The opportunity to learn something new, every day
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal trainings
- To work with talented individuals to develop new ideas and solve some of the most complex business challenges
- Develop robust and highly available systems that will provide services for tens of thousands of business users globally
- Integrate 3rd party software into the Firm’s IT infrastructure
- Collaborate with other infrastructure and business teams to understand requirements and needs for new applications
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with working in a large-scale enterprise UNIX environment
- Experience with Python and Perl
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication/interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated personality with high standards for quality of work and accuracy, attention to details Commitment to teamwork
The Collateral Management Team develops and maintains IT systems that enable the Secured Financing, Securities Lending, and OTC derivatives businesses. Secured Financing provides a cost-effective and flexible way of raising capital for the Firm and is responsible for a significant portion of the Firm's total cash need. We have a strong, distributed agile developer team located in Budapest, London, Tokyo and New York with around 25 people in total. The team works on major strategic initiatives for the Firm. There is a good deal of collaborative team work both within the team and with our clients (Financing and Collateral Operations) and other IT groups within the Firm. We work in 2-weekly iterations.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more. Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please send your resume.