MediaMarkt, leader on the electronics sales market in Europe is looking for to hire
Information Security Officer
The Information Security Officer is responsible for the oversight and ongoing improvement of the Cyber Security processes in the organization, specific in the country.
The ISO will act as a Single Point of Contact for the local Business and support this in context of the central organized Cyber Security.
Additionally, this role will be involved driving the increase of Cyber Security maturity for the responsible country in alignment with the global Cyber Security Team. The ISO will participate into the day to day operations of Security and Information Technology service delivery.
Typical task is to support the local employees with performing awareness campaign, risk assessments, will support business projects in context of Cyber Security. The nature of the team is global and the successful candidate will engage with global and local stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Analyze global enterprise regulations (policies, standards, procedures and instructions) and local laws to adapt them to company standards
- inform the IT-Management, as well as the IT-User, about the present regulations, the current developments and changes regarding Cyber Security
- Participate in internal and external audits
- Ensure compliance with security audit requirements
- Implement policies within existing and new services/propositions
- Prepare and conduct internal trainings on information security and personal data protection
- Roll-out internal policies, standards, procedures and instructions
- Regularly update existing documentation
- Ongoing analysis and mitigation of security risks
- Update and raise overall Cyber Security maturity with global Cyber Security team
- Collaborate with local Business and Cyber Security Global team periodically about the status of relevant measures and security incidents.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in management of IT Security
- Existing Security Certification (CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.) or comparable or the ability to achieve a certification within 6 months
- Knowledge of ISO27001/2 would be appreciated
- Experience with security landscapes and knowledge of security management architectures
- Bachelor or similar education
- Good knowledge of operating Applications, Systems, Networks and Databases
- excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Knowledge of English language allowing free reading and communication (German is advantage)
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Security
- 3-5 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
Budapest, 1138 Váci út 140.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!