Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Diageo Business Services have been operating in the heart of Budapest for 15 years and provide added value for the company on a global level in the area of Finance, HR, Commercial Support, IT, Treasury and Business Intelligence.
Information Security GRC Specialist
Information Security GRC Specialist role is part of the Information Management & Security (IM&S) team’s strategic priority to ensure functional compliance within our control environment.
This global role will deliver standardized practices that allow consistent compliance performance across our business and that our response is adapted to the changing risk environment.
The role will also be able to make sure Diageo employees and service providers have the security information and understanding they need to do their job in a way that protects themselves and Diageo.
How to Serve:
- Ensure that a successful vendor compliance feedback mechanism is maintained
- Maintain the security controls as part of the IT Control Framework
- Participate in Risk Mitigation activities and identify any relevant controls which need to be introduced
- Work with application owners to ensure that contracts with vendors have the necessary security clauses
- Actively contribute to the development of security policies, standards and controls
- Ensure that application owners comply with IM&S policies and standards
- Identify high risk/key groups which need additional security training, develop relevant content and deliver the training
- Ensure regular, robust reporting of security compliance status to management
- English on a fluent level is a must
- Bachelor’s degree, ITIL and/or security certifications (CISSP and/or CISA)
- App. 4-5 years’ experience in information security field including security audit and/or assurance, security risk mitigation experience
- Knowledge of role-based access controls (RBAC)
- Compliance Experience, including security controls design and testing experience
- Experience implementing ISO27001 and/or ISF Standard of Good Practice Controls
- Business acumen, ability to understand non-technical business topics and to explain technical topics to non-technical people
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
Cherry on Top:
- Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
- Easy to reach downtown location
- We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
- Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
- Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
- We live our values and color our lives
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Security
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
Budapest, 1132 Váci út 20-26.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.