For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
Information Security Governance Consultant - Budapest
The primary components of this job entail managing information security policies & standards and providing analysis and reporting of compliance to senior management for governance committees and the Board. This is a key role for the team as it ensures the effective governance of our IT and Information risk upon which our business depends. The Information Security Governance Consultant is a highly visible role within MSCI and our new colleague will have the opportunity to communicate with their colleagues in Information Security and with various departments and levels, including managing directors, day to day.
- Working with Information Security management to manage issues and concerns
- Receiving the requests for policy enhancements and handling queries
- Tracking and reporting remedial activities; checking the quality of the responses
- Maintaining an information repository for policies, awareness material and other information
- Assisting with yearly security reviews and providing regular governance reporting
- Presenting security and business continuity status to senior management
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Relevant technical or IT-related degree
- Security relevant qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA or similar are desirable, but not essential, for the right person
- At least 2 -3 years (or preferably more) relevant experience in an IT Security or Information Security role with a focus on governance and risk management
- Business-oriented view of Information Security and risk; high level overview of risk-intelligence and security awareness
- Some experience, awareness or understanding of the concepts of many of the following:
- Security policies & standards, frameworks including ISO27001, NIST Cyber Security
- General IT security and Information Technology
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, including presentations
- Highly organized attitude, exceptional time management skills
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Security
- Temporary work
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem” button underneath.
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies : MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.