Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft has acquired a unique know-how in developing innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer you the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT software development company.
Information Security Analyst
The goal of this position is to develop, implement and maintain information security techniques and procedures in order to improve the reliability and security of the company.
Your responsibilities will include
- Improve information security processes, systems, tools and solutions (e.g. through data analysis) including presentations to key stakeholders
- Work closely with security and solution experts, technology partners and external vendors, and cross-functional stakeholders to analyze processes and technology requirements to assist in identifying and communicating issues
- Support interpretation of Lufthansa's information security policies and implementation
- Assist implementation of technical solutions to address information security challenges
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Risk and Legal to update Information Technology and Information Security policies and standards
- Work with teams to translate technical issues into high-level insights and communicate effectively with other stakeholders
You will be successful if you have
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in one or more of the following topics: vulnerability & patch management, network security, mobile security, application security, access management (IAM/PAM), SDLC, ISMS, information security policies and regulatory, SOC/CERT
- Knowledge of security frameworks such as ISO27k, NIST, BSI, PCI DSS, ISF etc. is a plus
- Certificates relating to information security or IT security (e.g. CISA, CISM, ITIL, MCSA, CCNA, SANS, OSCP, ISO27001 Lead Auditor) are a plus
- Proficiency with data analysis tools, such as MS Excel
- Strong communication, negotiation and mediation skills
- Ability to work independently within agreed targets and frameworks
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Security
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest 1117, Neumann János utca 1.
How to apply:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem/Apply” button underneath.