Industry 4.0 Engineer (f/m/div)*
At a glance
Are you a curious and innovative person who is keen on solving complex problems? Do you have a collaborative mindset and a constant focus on quality and efficiency? At our production site in Cegléd, you will drive the latest technology! Join the team as our new Industry 4.0 Engineer and face a stimulating career challenge!
As an Industry 4.0 Engineer, you will be responsible for developing manufacturing concepts, designing and implementing the production line automation. You will actively participate in strategic projects that aim to integrate specific equipment and processes while ensuring their stability and thus meeting overall production targets.
In your new role you will:
- Develop and optimize product handlings and equipment;
- Lead the introduction of new products into production;
- Develop equipment specifications, ask for bids and liaise with suppliers;
- Standardize production equipment and provide the necessary conditions for production to operate;
- Execute technology and process transfers;
- Ensure processes development, stability, and improvement;
- Take part in consultation with multiple partners for mapping and enabling future technologies.
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!
You have a great set of analytical skills that allow you to solve problems in an efficient way. Even when under pressure and facing complex situations, you remain focused on solutions, and as a team player, you share all the important information contributing for the team success by taking advantage of your highly innovative spirit and zero-defect mindset
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics, Microelectronics, Mechatronics or related fields);
- 1-3 years of experience in automation or equipment engineering;
- Solid knowledge in technology and/or product transfer, qualification, and high volume ramp-up;
- Knowledge of product handling optimization and workplace designing would be a plus;
- Fluency in Hungarian and good command of English
Please send us your CV in English.
What we offer you in Cegléd
Cegléd is a backend production site and produces and tests IGBT Modules and other components.
- Home Office possibility
- Company phone
- Yearly bonus and Cafeteria
- LinkedIn Learning and languages learning possibilities
- 4 types of carrier progression possibilities
- Supported sports practice
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The backend segments enable the development of comprehensive innovation across the entire value chain: starting with chip manufacturing, to wafer testing, preassembly, package development and development of new materials. The backend cluster combines the competencies for planning, productivity, innovation and quality, assembly and testing
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.