Industrial Gas Turbine Commissioning Engineer
Locations: Budapest, Hungary
Job Family: Engineering
Siemens provides answers to the toughest questions: we build infrastructure where there is no infrastructure.
We energize the world, help industries run smoothly and create the digital tomorrow.
Our on-site implementation team supports the resource management of Siemens global projects in Power Generation (PG) and Power Generation Services (PS) divisions from high-end compressors, turbines and generators to virtual power plants. Our engineers carry out on-site implementation of worldwide projects and also engage in office-related engineering activities at the Budapest office.
What kind of tasks will you have?
- Commissioning of industrial gas turbines, generator synchronization
- Keeping contact with customers and project management
- Reporting, keeping up to date documentations
- Leading field service team after certification
What makes you stand out?
- Electrical or Mechanical engineer (BsC or MsC)
- Control system knowledge (PCS7, T3000 preference)
- High voltage knowledge
- English language skill (up to intermediate)
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Provide on site trainings
- Flexibility, commonly the rotations are 2 months long
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Self-sufficient, independent, quality-oriented personality
- Team player mindset, excellent adaptability
- Ability to lead, leadership skills
- Openness to other cultures
What else should you know?
- Graduates are welcome and no previous experience is required
- Siemens provides technical and expert support in our regional training centres
- Working with an international team
- Competitive benefit package (basic salary, bonus, daily allowance)
- Siemens follows EU guidelines and business standards for workers abroad
In addition to providing a competitive benefit package and a modern, international work environment, we are respectful inclusive and diverse. We worship performance, cele-brate individual contributions and different ways of thinking. Places of work Global and international sites (with time off in Hungary between rotations/projects)
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- professional experience is not required
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
HOW TO APPLY:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.