Industrial Gas Turbine Comissioning Engineer
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical or Mechatronical or Energy engineering (BsC or MsC)
- Control system knowledge (PCS7 and T3000 preference)
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge
- High voltage knowledge is an advantage
- English language skill (intermediate level or above)
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Flexibility - commonly the delegations are up to 10-12 weeks long
- Self-sufficient, independent, quality-oriented personality
- Team player mindset, excellent adaptability
- Ability to lead, leadership skills
- Openness to other cultures
- Commissioning of industrial gas turbines with generator synchronization
- Keeping contact with customers and project management
- Reporting, keeping up to date documentations
- Leading field service team after certification
Your opportunities for personal growth
Opportunity to have an active engineering role on Siemens Energy future handling complex projects with a high digitalization level
Be trained and work on sites all over the world
Working with an international team
Excellent opportunity for professional development on a new tailored organization for Siemens Energy business
Competitive benefit package (basic salary, bonus, daily allowance)
Fresh graduates are welcome and no previous experience is required
Siemens Energy provides technical and expert support in our regional training centres
Siemens Energy follows EU guidelines and business standards for workers abroad
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.
Our on-site implementation team supports the resource management of Siemens Energy global projects in Gas and Power divisions from high-end compressors, turbines and generators to virtual power plants. Our engineers carry out on-site implementation of worldwide projects.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Project Management
- professional experience is not required
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
Budapest XV. kerület
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!