Industrial Engineering Specialist
- Operational analysis (Productivity and workflow; staff planning; work measurements; interaction with x-functional teams; layout definition; new technology introduction)
- R&D Automation: Investigates alternatives to support implementation of new automated solutions in our warehouse operations.
- Reporting (Productivity, quality and trend analysis; Report automation)
- Training (Drives continuous improvement and change management. Communicates new information pertaining to process, procedures, and policies; execution of job specific training plans for operators)
- Education: Preferably, BA or BS in Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, related engineering, finalized or studying the last year. Alternatively, 5 years proven experience in warehouse logistics operations.
- Experience: Generally, 3-5 years of experience in Industrial Engineering or Operational experience in Transportation, Warehousing, or other related operations functions.
- Competencies: Knowledge of work measurement, methods and procedures and plant layout. Ability to review and verify costs of various options. Ability to perform alternative analysis and recommend solutions. Ability to clearly document process and review data. Ability to communicate plans and information in a concise and effective manner in both verbal and written form. Ability to present material one-on-one or in a group setting.
- Excellent working knowledge of, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and MS Projects. Excellent communication skills. Knowledge of Access, AutoCAD and SQL are a plus
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Logistic Specialist, Transport Organizer
- 3-5 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
cell phone, cafeteria, professional training
2040 Budaörs, Akron utca 1.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are ready to become a member of our team, email your UPS employment application as soon as possible.