We operate with 1.800 colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as:
Incident Management Specialist - 24/7 - 000000204504
The team is responsible for driving the efficiency of the incident management and service request fulfilment process, achieving client satisfaction through the delivery of a quality and timely service; furthermore the team makes recommendations for improvement of these processes. Facilitating communication and coordination, the team is able to manage internal and customer escalations regarding incidents across the Service Desk.
What you will do:
- Produce incident reports (internal/external), including Incident Management, Request Fulfilment process & procedures
- Keep contact with internal partners and 3rd party providers, interact with the customer and keep them fully informed
- Oversee service requests and manage escalated incidents for timely completion
- Identify the potential problems in the system and make recommendations for process improvements
- Contribute to the knowledge base, implement and maintain a knowledge management system
- Answer support calls and logs tickets, assigns priority owner and timescales
This position is for you if you have:
- Fluent English is a must and intermediate German knowledge is a huge advantage
- Ability to work in shifts
- Experience in the following fields: support/ helpdesk/ customer service is desired
- IT Fixed line knowledge is a must
- Experience of customer/ vendor relationship management
- Good technical knowledge
- Familiarity with logging systems (e.g. Remedy)
- Experience in the telecommunication is an advantage
- Customer focus and Problem solving skills
Why should you join us?
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- IT Support
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
Hungária krt. 40-44. Budapest 1087
Többes adatkezelés, a jelentkezés elküldése előtt tájékozódjon a munkaadó adatkezelési szabályzatáról.
How to apply:
Join us and start your journey because we’re at our best when you’re at yours!