We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as an:
Incident Management Specialist - VOC0002XZ
Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) is a Vodafone Group entity offering Vodafone products and services to large multinational customers.
The team is responsible for driving the efficiency of the Incident Management and Customer communication achieving client satisfaction through the delivery of a quality and timely service; furthermore, the team makes recommendations for improvement of these processes. Facilitating communication and coordination, the team is able to manage internal and customer escalations proactively regarding incidents across the Service Desk.
What you will do:
- Produce incident reports (internal/external), including Incident Management, Escalation Management process & procedures
- Keep contact with internal partners and 3rd party providers, interact with the customer and keep them fully informed
- Oversee high priority cases and manage escalated incidents for timely completion
- Identify the potential problems in the system and make recommendations for process improvements
- Contribute to the knowledge base, implement and maintain a knowledge management system
- Support Product and Customer Onboarding projects, reviewing operational documents and assisting the Project Teams
This position is for you if you have:
- Fluent English is a must and German knowledge is a huge advantage
- 1-2 years of experience in support/ helpdesk/ customer service/ incident management field and experience of customer/ vendor relationship management is a must
- Intermediate level of Excel knowledge and experience in reporting
- Excellent communication skills, strong customer focus and problem solving skills
- Knowledge in computer networking is a must (routing, switching)
- CCNA certification and familiarity with logging systems (e.g. Service Now) are huge advantage
Why should you join us?
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply:
Join us and start your journey because we’re at our best when you’re at yours!
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.