Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Vodafone Intelligent Solutions supports Vodafone.
We maximise value by providing next generation services across
Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Financial Operations, Legal and Commercial Operations.
In Budapest, our team of 1,300 colleagues from 32 different nationalities supports 25 countries.
What’s it like to work here?
Come and find out by joining us as an
Inbound Supply Specialist
Your role in a nutshell: The role holder will manage the overall inbound process of the VGE Device Lifecycle Management for devices and accessories ranged in the DLM portfolio. Responsible for the procurement plan, liaising with VPC Device Operations team located in Luxembourg, the relevant suppliers and 3rd party logistic providers. Responsibility of the Supply Chain Inbound Manager is comprises, but is not limited to inbound data gathering and quality, related analytics, management of inbound stock movements, partner management of 3rd party logistic provider, including VGE inventory movements at logistic provider’s location, as well as continuous process improvement. Ensures stock availability and low cost at all times, prevents stock-outs.
Why you will love your job:
- Manages all inventory activity from point of PO to removal from sale. Stays in touch with commercial, marketing and portfolio teams to support right decisions taken at right time to achieve DLM Programme objectives
- Runs collaborative inbound planning meetings with vendors, ensures that targets are met via a well-managed/communicated process
- Simplifies and improves supply chain processes including building collaborative relationships across DLM team and vendors, measuring performance of self and vendors to achieve supply chain excellence. Engages in related projects.
- Works proactively with product management and commercial teams to launch new products successfully, ensuring all parts of the supply chain are informed and ready to manage each product by the launch date and balance needs and targets, finding a suitable compromise (terms/inventory) and best decision for DLM business where needed.
- Ensures that inventory optimisation rules are applied and vendors adhere to the commercial terms and guidelines through good governance. Minimises obsolete stock, proactively communicates to relevant teams, influences commercial decisions to reduce it and coordinates the disposal of it when needed.
What you will bring to the team:
- Experience in supply chain / procurement / sourcing
- Fluent English
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- SAP knowledge
- Computer skills (Advanced Excel knowledge)
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Customer focus and team player / reliable / flexible mindset
- Accuracy, attention to detail
- Multinational, SSC experience (desired)
The benefits you will enjoy:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets, including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription; and
- Flexible working hours
To ensure our colleagues’ safety we continue working from home 3-4 days/week in the long run.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Logistic Specialist, Transport Organizer
- Supply Chain
- Business Supporting Centres
- Logistical Support
- professional experience is not required
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.