Inbound Logistics Coordinator
About the Role
The Inbound Logistics Coordinator is monitoring and ensuring data accuracy/on time goods receipt for inbound shipments from vendors/internal plants to EMEA Distribution Center for Harman Professional Solutions Division. This position will also perform specific reporting or project related tasks as directed. This position will work closely with the company’s external Logistics Service Providers and internal counterparts for other regions.
This position reports into the Regional Distribution Lead (Senior Manager) and has no direct reports.
What You Will Do
- To monitor data accuracy for inbound shipments to Harman Pro EMEA 3PL DC by coordinating it with service providers and regional US and CN counterparts
- To ensure inbound Goods Receipt accuracy in SAP vs 3PL WMS and PGR manually if EDI PGR is failed
- To allocate and monitor all inbound shipments associated to claim confirmations, customer returns, manual inbounds
- To monitor SO confirmation accuracy
- To report Goods In Transit data and create Intrastat report
- To report damage goods upon arrival and communicate to resolve with vendors and forwarders
- To provide information about stock level to Harman counterparts.
What You Need
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in Logistics, preferably in a similar position
- Sales/Distribution SAP module knowledge
- Business English, written and spoken
- High School education (College or equivalent is preferred)
- Knowledge of international business rules, Incoterms, Foreign Trade
- High stress level
- Dedicated and proactive personality
- Good communication skills
What We Offer
- Inclusive and diverse work environment that fosters and encourages career development opportunities.
- Flexible work schedule with a culture encouraging work life integration.
- Access to employee discounts on world class Harman products. (JBL, HARMAN Kardon, etc.)
What Makes You Eligible
- Willingness to work in an office in Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!