Givaudan is a global leading company in taste and wellbeing, fragrance and beauty. With its heritage stretching back over 250 years, the Company has a long history of innovating scents and tastes. From a favourite drink to your daily meal, from prestige perfumes to cosmetics and laundry care, its creations inspire emotions and delight millions of consumers the world over. The company is committed to driving purpose-led, long-term growth while leading the way to improve happiness and health for people and nature. In the fiscal year 2020, the Company employed over 15,800 people worldwide and achieved sales of CHF 6.3 billion and a free cash flow of 12.8% of sales. Let’s imagine together on www.givaudan.com.
IMS Procurement Content Mgmt Team Leader
IMS Procurement Content Management Team Leader - Your future position?
Manage a Team of procurement content management coordinators and catalog specialist. Support category managers and local buyers in STC activities . Manage the contract / condition repository database and manage contract life-cycle. Ensure the quality of catalogs and PIR information and drives improvement with procurement and sourcing team Ensure. overall consistency of sourcing data. Ensure correct and daily execution of key responsibilities in IMS content management according to the requirements specified in your job description. Report to IMS Procurement manager
- Supervise and support day to day operations in IMS Content management area:
- Actively support continuous improvement of processes
- Create strong morale and spirit in the team
- Committed to develop him/herself
- Build constructive and effective relationships with cross functional teams and stakeholders
- Lay out work in an organized manner and monitor progress and results
- Communicate effectively with internal and external partners by phone or via email
- Provide professional support for the team: Coach team members, set goals, evaluate skill development, develop individual action plans and train team as needed
- Day to day operations in the indirect materials & services (IM&S) area:
- Provide expertise in Contract administration and support contract creation
- Ensure Contract follow up incl, life cycle and monitoring and changes
- Manage Sourcing data for materials (PIR, SL)
- Manages catalogs
- Manages category cards
- Perform Statistical analysis
- Support the team
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Diploma: University degree preferable in business administration
- Languages: Fluent in English, additional good in French or German preferred
- Professional experience: 1 -2 years of relevant experience in people or project management
- Software skills: Advanced knowledge of contract (lifecycle) management tools (Crossapps) and catalogs; advanced knowledge of MS Office,
- Other skills:
- Understanding of STP process and operationalization of contracts and procurement content
- Strong service management and communication skills
- Great compensation package including bonus and cafeteria
- Private health insurance
- Career development opportunities
- Extended yearly health check
- Free coffee/tea
- Access to exclusive perfumes & employee shop with discounts
Givaudan is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Transportation, Logistics Manager
- Business Supporting Centres
- Logistical Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!