Givaudan is a global leading company in taste and wellbeing, fragrance and beauty. With its heritage stretching back over 250 years, the Company has a long history of innovating scents and tastes. From a favourite drink to your daily meal, from prestige perfumes to cosmetics and laundry care, its creations inspire emotions and delight millions of consumers the world over. The company is committed to driving purpose-led, long-term growth while leading the way to improve happiness and health for people and nature. In the fiscal year 2020, the Company employed over 15,800 people worldwide and achieved sales of CHF 6.3 billion and a free cash flow of 12.8% of sales. Let’s imagine together on www.givaudan.com.
IM&S R&F Operational Buyer
Indirect Materials & Services Request & Fulfillment Operational Buyer (Fench speaker) - Your future position?
Centralized role focused on assigned vendors or categories, accountable and responsible for the entire Requisition & Fulfillment (R&F) processing. Managing indirect materials and services (IM&S) availability and resolve plant/region specific issues to ensure security of supply. Taking direction from the IM&S R&F Team Lead and others in the team on specific tasks. Report to IM&S Team leader.
In this position you will:
- Release Purchase Orders to 3rd party suppliers according to sourcing and fulfillment instructions defined by the global Category Managers and within quality and time constraints
- Track and follow up closely Purchase Order deliveries to ensure security of supply
- Manage import licenses and end-use certificates for concerned materials
- Manage indirect material and services availability issue resolution
- Coordinate delivery and quality non-conformities in relation to respective plant partners
- Help investigate root cause analysis on invoice non-conformities
- Support the follow-up on planning, quality and accounts payable escalations ensuring appropriate commercial relations with the supply base
- Manage suppliers and their On Time In FULL (OTIF) performance
- Resolve major suppliers’ issues and complaints
- Implement improvement action plans discussed/agreed with Vendor Performance Analyst and Category Managers
- Establish a continuous improvement mindset
- Provide support to Junior colleagues
- Build relationships with teams
- Communicate with all partners by phone or by email
- Adherence to service levels
- Adherence to policies and procedures
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Diploma: College or University degree
- Ffluent in English and French, and German language
- 3+ years experience in procurement IM&S R&F; experience of knowledge transfer activities; SSC/GBS experience is an advantage
- Software skills: Expert knowledge of relevant SAP modules (MM, MRP) and procurement tools
- Great compensation package including bonus and cafeteria
- Private health insurance
- Continuous learning
- Career development opportunities
- Extended yearly health check
- Access to exclusive perfumes & employee shop with discounts
Givaudan is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Economization, Procurement
- Business Supporting Centres
- Logistical Support
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- German (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- French (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!