KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world
Identity and Access Management Expert
- University or college degree specialized in Economics with strong interest in IT and/or degree in IT with strong interest in Economics
- 3+ years of experience and expertise in identity and access management;
- Experience working in IT or information security at a large multinational company;
- Very good knowledge of English;
- Industry recognized certification is an advantage;
- Thorough understanding of applicable security requirements of the ISO Standards;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with management level.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Establishment or audit of user access and segregation of duties frameworks
- Design or assessment of identity management processes
- Facilitate the integration of IDM with other business processes (HR, procurement)
- Develop role and segregation of duties management concept, methodology or processes for clients
- Implement or audit role based access controls for ERPs or other business / IT solutions
- Support the integration of IDM solution with source and target systems
- Create requirement specification for IDM solutions
- Support IDM related tendering processes
- Enhancing regulatory compliance while focusing on cost reduction
What we offer:
- As a member of a young and dynamic team you can collect professional experience at multiple clients in different industries
- Excellent opportunity for personal development with regular training courses
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you are up for the challenge, please apply by uploading your English CVs.
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and willing to accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process that you need.
© 2018 KPMG Hungária Kft., a Hungarian limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. The KPMG name, logo and "cutting through complexity" are registered trademarks or trademarks of KPMG International.