We are a leader in the translation and localisation sector, with more than 20 years’ international experience, and a presence in over 40 countries. Every year, we produce more than 10,000 translations in 46 different language combinations. That’s over 30 million words translated every year. 30 million words that have helped companies promote their business worldwide. 30 million words that have transcended linguistic and cultural barriers.
We believe in the power of translation, and we hope you do too. We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our young and dynamic English-speaking team in our Hungarian offices. You will be responsible for a variety of linguistic tasks, such as translating, revising and quality assurance.
Experience in translation business is an advantage; interest in languages is a must.
This position is suitable for fresh graduates and for candidates with 1-5 years of work experience.
- Translating general texts
- Revising medical and technical translations
- Checking translation quality with quality assurance tools
- Preparing and maintaining industry specific glossaries and termbases
- Post-translation and miscellaneous linguistic tasks (editing, layout check, entering client corrections, etc.)
- Applicants can choose between the job locations according to their preference.
- University degree (degree in translation studies is an advantage)
- Excellent, near-native knowledge of English and preferably German as well
- Confident computer skills
- Hungarian native speaker
- Strong linguistic background both in English and Hungarian, preferably in German as well
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work independently, in an efficient and precise manner
- Ability to co-operate with colleagues
- Full-time salary and benefits
- Cafeteria benefits
- Building a career in the translation industry
- Multilingual working environment
- Young and dynamic team, friendly working atmosphere
- Company events & teambuilding activities
- Further education opportunities (courses, trainings)
- Future career development: in case you are interested and suited to the challenge, you may try yourself in project management.
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Personal Costumer Service
- Education, Research, Science
- Interpreter, Translator
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply
If you are interested, please send your CV in English and Hungarian together with your motivational letter. Please include your salary expectation.