HR Specialist (Employee Services)
Budapest or Székesfehérvár
As the part of the expansion of GBS HR Team we are looking for a HR Specialist with good command of English and German.
This position is an opening in Hydro Global Business Services (GBS).
GBS is a new organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the entire Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
- The first point of contact for all HR related queries from Hydro employees and line managers from Hungary and countries abroad
- First line support for all HR IS solutions queries
- Promote the use of Employee Self Service (ESS) and Management Self Service (MSS) – educate and show where to find information
- Log case and handle short duration (typically less than 4-5 minutes) activities at first point of contact
- Refer longer duration or more complex enquiries for a follow up response from competence teams at Tier 2 or specialists (Tier 3)
- Ensure cases are opened and closed appropriately and action notes captured
- Follow standardized ‘scripts’ and/or work instructions closely to ensure the delivery of a consistent and professional customer response in all circumstances
- Administrate HR systems and guarantee data quality
- Closely collaborate with HR departments in Brazil, Germany and Norway
- University degree (e.g. economics or similar)
- 0 - 5 years of experience preferably in HR Services or Customer Service/other administrative field
- Fluency in German and English
- Norwegian language knowledge is an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills to inform and guide managers/employees in HR-related initiatives
- Knowledge of techniques and ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner also in an international sorounding
- Analytical thinking and ability to develop reports
- Experience with SAP HR is a plus
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!