Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as an:
HR Services Team Leader – VSSB Support (maternity cover) - VOC0002SV
We are looking for an enthusiastic, new team leader for our VSSB Support team. The team itself is focusing on supporting the core HR team and the employees of Vodafone Shared Services Budapest. Among the main activities of the team there is Working Practices Administration (WPA), Payroll, Reward Administration and AskHR. The goal of the role is to manage and own the above mentioned processes or projects, while keeping daily contact with the key stakeholders within HR and within the organisation.
What you will do:
- Manage a team of ca. 12 employees, including junior, experienced and senior colleagues: manage the performance and processes, set targets, evaluate results
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Work really closely together with the core HR team
- Support the team’s work as an expert of HR processes and organize the workflow
- Engage and lead the team to effectively reach operational goals, while spreading positivity and fresh ideas across the department
- Drive global and local process improvement project to maximize efficiency
- Provide coaching and professional support to the team
- 3+ years of experience gained on the field of HR Services, preferably supporting the Hungarian market
- Knowledge of HR processes and the Hungarian labour law is a must for this role
- Proven people management skills and experience
- Fluency in English and Hungarian
- University or college degree
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Project management or change management experience
- Ability to motivate a team and manage a changing environment
Why should you join us?
- The supported function is “in the house”, so you can build and maintain strong, personal relationships
- You can make a real difference here by driving all kinds of projects
- Even though it’s a maternity cover position (for ca. 2 years) you can count on us on the long run. There are plenty of opportunities to grow and learn, and you get the opportunity to apply for internal vacancies as well.
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
Join us and start your journey because we’re at our best when you’re at yours!
- Business Supporting Centres
- HR Support
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- HR Manager, Head of HR
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Hungarian - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information: