If you already have leadership experience from the diverse field of HR, our HR Services department welcomes you with open arms. Consider joining our prominent team if you have people management and strategy-building experience and are looking to build a career in a versatile field. Unleash your potential at BP as a
HR SERVICES DELIVERY MANAGER
Who are we?
From the deep sea to the desert, from rigs to fuel retail sites and research centres, BP delivers light, heat, and mobility solutions for a changing world. In our Global Business Services offices in Budapest and Szeged we provide services to move our business forward. As we are continuously growing we look for experienced professionals to contribute to our success.
HR Services is an internal global shared services organisation, responsible for delivering centralised and standardised HR services for BP from a number of geographical delivery centres as appropriate for BP’s footprint. HR Services are the first point of contact for HR related and policy matters; the team are process experts, dedicated to delivering the best customer experience. The purpose of the Delivery Manager role is to manage the HR Services Delivery Centre and ensure compliance and consistency across the Delivery Centre and respective services. This role will manage delivery across Learning Services, Foundational Services, Payroll Services and Customer Experience.
What do we offer?
If you join us as a HR Services Delivery Manager, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate and manage end-to-end service centre activities including Delivery Centre budgets/ financials, facilities, tools suitability and resource allocation, retention and engagement working with Domain Managers and Delivery Leads
- Represent operational challenges, Change Requests and Continuous Improvement initiatives on Domain Manager change forums and provide CI related guidance/ information to Delivery teams and drive CI initiatives for respective domains within the Delivery Centre
- Co- ordinate the implementation of new cloud-based HR systems, supports and prepares relevant teams for potential changes
- Build and maintain strong partnership with other Delivery Managers, Domain Managers, Relationship Managers and Delivery Teams in 35 countries to implement changes effectively into BAU
- Through Delivery Leads, implement HR Services Quality Assurance (QA) standard, communicating QA guidelines to HR Services employees
- Accountable for implementing country specific/ local compliance with legislative and audit requirements for respective Delivery Centre processes and policies working with Delivery Leads, HR Service Compliance and Quality Assurance Lead and local ER for guidance and information.
- Sets clear direction and boundaries for the growing team of ca. 100 professionals, including 2 managers as direct reports, and provide the space for team, colleagues and partners to be at their best
- Coordinates Business Continuity Plan (BCP) activities for their Delivery Centre working with Head of HR Services Hemisphere to manage risks, issues and BCP requirements
- Establishes, builds and maintains effective delivery relationships with Heads of Country, HR function globally and in-country business leaders and cross functional teams
As a HR Services Delivery Manager, you will make a significant impact by:
- actively working to develop capability within the managed organization
- ability to provide professional advice to team members - an instinct for when to take steps to mitigate against risks and when to escalate concerns
- maintaining our reputation by your professional, helpful and pro-active attitude towards our customers and stakeholders and represent one of the largest global energy company
For a HR Services Delivery Manager role, we have the following requirements:
- 10+ years of HR background in different fields within HR
- Proven track record in People Management: managing large and multicultural / multilingual delivery teams in a shared service environment
- Fluency in English
- Experience in Project Management - planning, execution and delivery (including but not limited to CI)
- Experience in implementing cloud-based HR systems (preferably Workday) would be a huge advantage
- Strong customer customer-focus attitude and stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills to deliver an effective interaction with senior HR colleagues and business leaders
- Analytical thinking – comfortable using analytics to identify outcomes and influence decision making
At BP, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are valuable
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to build a lasting career
- Company car
- different bonus opportunities based on performance
- life & health insurance, medical care package; company laptop and phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- HR Manager, Head of HR
- Organisation Development
- Full time
- >10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1095 Budapest, Soroksári út 32-34.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in this position, apply via Jelentkezem button underneath!