At Grundfos, we are passionate about increasing consistency and quality in our HR deliveries and provide excellent user experience. Join 65 colleagues in the HR Services Centers organization where we have one goal and that is to deliver excellent HR support to our more than 18,000 employees word wide.
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for a highly motivated, result oriented colleague for an:
HR Service Center Supervisor – maternity cover
You will manage some of our great HR generalists and will be responsible for 1-2 small HR shared services spokes which handle both front and back office tasks. You will drive process standardization and efficiency across the many Grundfos companies and you will be a part of the global HR shared service center management team working together with three other supervisors and the head of the global service center organization. User centricity and professional HR deliveries is the driving parameter for everything you do.
- Engage, lead, develop and motivate between 10-15 HR generalists (primarily within but also outside Europe)
- Monitor employee performance and KPIs
- Stakeholder management
- Close collaboration with the supervisor team on development, improvement and implementation of systems and procedures
- Contribute to the continuous development of the service center organization through process standardization, efficiency initiatives, innovative ideas and focus on quality and professionalism
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in HR or equivalent
- 5-10 years’ experience within HR preferably from the HR shared services environment and a global company
- Experienced people manager and you excel in virtual leadership
- Fluent in English and preferably also in another language
- Experience developing, driving and improving HR processes and procedures
- Highly structured, organized and good at planning
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop employees
- Service and solution oriented
- Ability to energize others and create positivity
- Driven by results and KPIs
The job will involve travel activities (max. 15-20 days a year) just as it will be necessary sometimes to work flexible hours. This position is min. a two-years maternity cover.
- Business Supporting Centres
- Head of Unit
- Project Management
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Manager, Head of HR
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.