Would you like to work with people and numbers? Do you like to build new relationships, enjoys working with different nationalities and passionate about deadlines? Payslip, travel reimbursement, excel – do they sound interesting? Let’s spread the brand of Pöttyös together!
Then this is an opportunity just for you!
HR & Payroll Administration Specialist
Managing operational Payroll and Reward tasks such as
- Creating employee contract and contract modifications in line with both internal process and legal requirements
- Managing Occupational Health Check activities properly
- Providing first-touch contact for employees : managing FCSC Ask HR mailbox and forwarding request to the relevant HR Specialist / Business Partner
- Ensuring Employee folders are created (soft and hard copy) and necessary documents are collected and stored properly
- Ensuring new hire personal data is entered correctly in Horizon, and into the payroll system (Nexon)
- Ensuring employee data is correct
- Implement and continuously improve the Entrance, Internal move and Exit process
- Make sure that Entrance, Internal Move and Exit process meet all legal legislation and runs smoothly in order to ensure efficient on-boarding of new joiners and exit for leavers
- Ensuring Joining Questionnaire with all necessary and accurate data for the entrance process is sent to the Payroll team on time
- Providing appropriate documentation and inputs on time to the payroll team in case of separation and internal move
- Implement processes to meet entrance and exit related legal requirement
- Assisting Payroll closure: ensuring that all necessary documents are collected on time in full, and forwarded properly to the Payroll team
- Ensuring that appropriate control points are established in the payroll process
- Keep daily contact with the payroll team
- Timesheet database management (maintain and update electronical attendance system)
- Supporting Reward Lead, HR Manager and Leaders with regular and ad hoc reports
- Assisting Reward Lead during merit increase and STIP calculation
- Supporting Reward Lead and HR Manager in tendering processes
- Processing Cafeteria and all benefit related administration and procedure
- Providing support to the Reward Lead and HR Manager in HR policy management (e.g. Cafeteria, Payroll guide, Carrier break policy, etc …)
- Supporting assignments related HR administration task
HR database management:
Payroll process management:
“Our brands – such as Completa and Pöttyös – are widely known to the ten million inhabitants of Hungary. Growing up as a kid, Pöttyös Túró Rudi was one of my favorite snacks. I’m proud to now work for the company behind it!”
- University or college degree in Economics or Human Resources
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience within HR
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
- Previous work experience in an SSC environment
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools
- Nexon knowledge is an advantage
- Dynamic and open personality
- Outstanding communication skills (diplomatic, assertive)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good client service and prioritizing skills
- Ability to plan, organise and schedule duties
- Ability to be productive and accurate in a high-stress environment
- Dynamic and open personality
“The right profile to work for our Shared Service Centre EMEA in Hungary? There's no golden rule on that. We're always looking for a good combination of everything – a perfect mix of different characters. The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team."
- Opportunity to bring in your ideas and to develop further
- Challenging tasks with real added value
- Cheerful environment with colleagues from different cultures
We opened our Budapest Shared Service Centre in January 2017, covering the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Record-to-Report and Procurement activities for EMEA countries and we are still expanding our scope.
We ensure exciting and interesting daily tasks, and career development opportunities. We believe that our success is based on the balance of our colleagues; therefore, our motto is ‘We Care’.
FrieslandCampina is one of the sixth largest dairy companies across the globe. We produce and sell products such as dairy-based beverages, infant nutrition, cheese and desserts. A few of the well-known consumer brands are Landliebe, Pöttyös and Frico.
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Administration
- Payroll Assistance, Social Insurance Assistance
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.