For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
HR OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
The HR Operations Specialist role will handle operations related to talent acquisition, employee life cycle changes, global mobility and employee queries for EMEA. We are seeking someone who has the ability and confidence to work for a remote team with minimal supervision on a day to day basis. Candidates for our HR Operations Team will need to have a helpful, proactive attitude and a keen willingness to take full ownership of all HR administrative duties. He/She will have exposure to a high level of confidential information and therefore requires an individual who is discreet, has exceptional attention to detail and has the ability to build strong relationships with HR Partners, Employees and Managers remotely.
Support and manage the administration processes for onboarding of new joiners, employee benefits, employee relations, immigration, talent, exit management, performance management and the Year End compensation and promotion process. This includes:
- Offer letter / employment contract management
- Background investigation coordination with empaneled vendors
- Co-ordinating with new hire & HR Business Partners for Administrative formalities
- Co-ordinate with Benefits vendor for new hire enrollment.
- Ensure relevant information of new hires is sent to payroll.
- Working on requisite HR systems like Taleo and Workday
- Processing Employee life cycle changes like transfers, job movements, terminations
- Handling all types of employee letter issuance like reference letters, visa invitation letters, etc.
- Benefits and policy administration in liaison with HR partners and empaneled vendors
- Time off calculation and entitlements as per local regulations
- Invoice management
- Requisition creation and management
- Exit management and administration
- Handling employee queries and liaising with HR Partners on a daily basis
- Coordinating for international transfers and managing the employee mobility process. Managing the administration process in line with corresponding legislation and compliance procedures.
- Performing end to end global mobility operations including writing emails, responding to phone calls, giving inputs to internal teams for data management
- Ability to engage with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Managing vendors involved in global mobility process and ensuring service providers are efficient in managing the inbound and outbound relocation activities in timely manner.
- Preparing reports and related analysis of data
- Managing Functional emails/queries on case management tool
- Global Mobility policy support and interpretation
- Maintaining accurate data in all HR Systems like Workday and Taleo on timely basis
- Monitoring the case management tool and be the first point of contact for general HR queries
- Providing administrative support for annual or ad hoc HR projects
Talent Acquisition Operations
Employee Life Cycle changes
Global Mobility operations
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Experience in Human Resources Operations/Administration in a matrix, international organization
- Experience in process documentation and process mapping is preferred
- Experience working in a HR shared services setup is preferred
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any field
- Fluent English and proficiency in either French OR German is a must
- General awareness about specificities of global mobility trends and/or countries in scope
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Stakeholder relationship management experience with a proven record of accomplishment and experience
- Strong time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work individually or within a team
- Ability to provide efficient and reliable assistance, whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Familiarity with using HR systems / technologies and SharePoint is a plus
- Experience in the financial service industry is a plus
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
- Business Supporting Centres
- HR Support
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Administration
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- German - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- French - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in this role please send your CV.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.