FAULHABER develops and produces drive systems with the innovative strength and the commitment of more than 2.000 employees. We globally implement future-oriented solutions for almost all markets and industries in which precision and reliability in the smallest of spaces are critical factors, such as medical technology, industry or aerospace. At our site in Hungary our activities cover the whole process of product design from R&D to pre-production to product maintenance. We are a dynamically expanding member of the FAULHABER group pursuing continuous growth plans.
If you are looking for a position with great perspectives and high responsibility, we would like to invite you to join our team.
HR Manager (m/f/d)
- Organize, coordinate and manage the local HR team (2-3 employees)
- Ensure a high quality of HR processes
- Develop, implement and revise HR policies and practices
- Coordinate and control the Payroll process and staff administration
- Advise and coach directors and line managers in all HR related issues and needs
- Manage recruiting and HR marketing activities
- Drive the elaboration of HR development programs
- Elaborate the yearly salary budget and provide periodic reports and analyses
- Identify HR trends and challenges e.g. by conducting employee satisfaction surveys and salary analyses and define actions
- Cooperate in the international HR network of the FAULHABER Group
Your skills and experience:
- Degree in HR-related field and relevant job experience in Human Resources
- High competence in best practice HR Management
- Very good knowledge in HR processes and IT-solutions
- Excellent knowledge in Hungarian labour and social security law
- Team oriented personality with cooperative spirit
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Fluent English skills, preferably also German language skills
Our offer to you:
- Professional team, respectful and result-oriented culture
- Broad diversity of professional tasks
- Continuous, personally tailored development path
- Active connections within the Group
- Stable, long-term cooperation
- Competitive salary package
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Manager, Head of HR
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
2730 Albertirsa, Dózsa György u. 29.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to your application.
Please apply in English using our online application system.