- Implementing and controlling – both for office and stores:
- costs of personnel
- recruitment, induction, evaluation, training and development processes (including talent management)
- motivation and integration activities
- internal and external communication (Employer Branding activities)
- University degree in HR Management, psychology, sociology or similar
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in HR management
- Experience in retail and understanding of “store life” will be a big advantage
- Very good level of English
- Very good organization skills
- controlling of all HR activities in a country (in the office and in the stores),
- controlling of personnel costs and HR KPIs,
- keeping high level of professionalism and legal aspects of HR operations in a country,
- being in contact with head office in Poland (implementing corporative solutions, proposing local initiatives).
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV & motivation letter both in English and Hungarian to "Jelentkezem" button. Please also include your salary expectation.