HR Helpdesk Administrator
Who we are?
Computacenter is Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their business. The Budapest Office opened in 2013 with only around 50 people and now we are over 400. We have a wide range of opportunities in areas such as IT Service Desk, Finance & Accounting, Logistics, Reporting, IT Development and Project Management. It is a diverse community of young and experienced professionals coming from all around the world, providing solutions in 14 different languages.
And here comes our brand new function, the HR Virtual Shared Service, running services for CC group from Hungary and Germany as outcome of our recent global HR project. We have just started to build the Budapest team, be part of it.
What can we offer to you?
As a future member of CC family in the HR Service Desk department, you will have the opportunity to
- Form a new function and team
- Use and improve your language knowledge
- Go through a professional and personal development
- Work in a fun and diverse atmosphere
- Have a stable workplace with flexible scheduling, close to office hours
- Enter the world of HR, with no HR background yet
Your future tasks will be…
Junior HR Service Desk Representatives as the members of first line support team, find the best and the easiest solution for CC employee’s HR related questions and requires. Also they ensure smooth running of centralised, back office HR functions and processes of different CC locations in international teams.
On a daily basis:
- Answering support queries via tools, phone and email, keeping daily contact with our employees calling from CC locations
- Resolving HR related issues which can occur in their total employee life cycle
- Providing technical support of HR self-service tools and systems
- Running HR admin processes belonging to HR helpdesk
- Advising employees on HR processes and policies
- Maintaining and improving employee satisfaction level
You are the ideal candidate if...
- You have experience in Service Desk environment, having HR helpdesk experience is an advantage
- You have intermediate English knowledge and fluency in ENGLISH and/or FRENCH both orally and in writing. Having any additional European language knowledge is an advantage
- You have strong computer literacy, including MS package, having knowledge of SAP (HR) tools is an advantage
- You are pro-active, flexible, influencing, enjoying taking place and contributing to the development of a new and forming function
- You have logical thinking, solving problems resourcefully and fast is not a problem for you
- You have outstanding communication skills and customer focused mind-set
- You are trustful, able to handle confidential data in the right manner
- You enjoy working in a team
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.