We established our service centre supporting Tesco’s operation in the Central European region back in 2019. Our colleagues provide service for Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia in several fields: finance, people and payroll services, colleague and customer engagement, customer and product, enterprise analytics. Besides these, we have a modern Technology Hub developing software and applications used by millions of people globally. Our young and dynamic teams are driving and accelerating changes on a global scale, so it is important for us to find colleagues that are ready to learn and develop themselves. At Tesco Business Services & Technology we support our business operating efficiently and serving shoppers a little better every day.
You will be supporting the core people cycle activities and delivering a highly consultative People services to the assigned internal client groups to drive outstanding performance. Solving complex challenges and driving innovation will be an essential part of the role.
You will work on key initiatives such as leadership development, talent management, employee relations, diversity and inclusion, etc.
The role will be working closely with the Senior People Partner in the Budapest Hub.
What will you do?
- Support the delivery of the colleague lifecycle e.g. new starters, leavers, movers
- Support the business to have the right resource in the right place at the right time by supporting the recruitment, talent & engagement agenda
- Updating systems inc. structures charts and talent database to ensure we have accurate information about colleagues and offer a trusted, seamless service
- Ensure people data integrity in all working platforms & databases across the business
- Providing trends and insights to better support and influence the function
- Collaborate with Centre’s of Expertise so that insight, knowledge, and understanding can be shared, and reflected in priorities
- Communicating People initiatives and changes to colleagues to ensure they are well informed and engaged
- Advise on escalated cases from Advisors or the business services team & build capability to enable individuals to self-serve for future cases
- Keep all documentation up to date
- Provide an independent voice which balances both colleague and business needs
- Support on the people elements of change programs
- Have a commercial and future focused mind-set which balances business needs with people best practice to develop innovative solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent English and Native Hungarian language skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an HR Generalist role or similar
- Experience in a Business Service Centre environment is an advantage
- Ability to work independently, self-driven
- Problem solving skills
- A dynamic personality with great attention to details
What’s in it for you
Tesco is a diverse and exciting employer, dedicated to being #aplacetogeton, providing career defining opportunities to all our colleagues. If you chose to join our business, we will provide you with:
- Competitive Compensation package based on your experience and skills (Cafeteria, 10% shopping discount in every Hungarian Tesco store)
- Career Growth is not just a cliché - we operate in 3 markets as one Central European business, so there are many opportunities for growth and development
- Solid Business Background with more than 100 proud years of company history
- We are a Great Teamand we are not fond of any formalities here
- Modern Office with great location (e.g.: free parking)
- Flexible Working policy (e.g.: Home-office)
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (native)
- Hungarian (native)
- Full time